Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Class Evaluation

1)The things that I really like about this class was the teacher and the students they were all friendly and hardworking. I like the environment that we were working in and that's what made it easier for me not to feel shy.

2)I really don't have pretty much anything in my head of what I didn't like in this class. I just did not like that we could chose our partner to work on our projects with because if you have someone you don't like or you don't really know that person it would feel really uncomfortable.

3)The recommendations that I would give to improve the class is just keep doing the good work. I really enjoy this class a lot and I got to do some fun activities which made this class great.

4)A highlight for me in this class is that i got to talk to people I don't usually talk to and I got to work with them and have fun working on a project. I was shy at first but then it just all came together while working on the work.

5)No, I didn't try my best because I knew I could do better but I was procrastinator on some stuff and I forget at times what we do. I know I could do better and I am going to next semester. I am going to stop procrastinating and do all my work from now on.

6)I am trying to pass the class with at least a B and I will be studying a lot and get ready for the AP test that is coming up next semester.

7)Yes, I am always reading my life planning journal but i never get enough time to input the data that i read it daily but I am going to get the time to do it.

8)Yes, I am committed to be a CTR and an Arete student because im always trying to do good things for the community and I'm always on task. I learned how to value the things in life and how much money is really valuable and what a dollar can do for someone and i cherish life because I am fortunate to have the opportunity to get to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment